Last Modified: May 14, 2019
You may use the following quick links to assist you in navigating this Agreement:
2. Information Collected
Personal Information means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed or otherwise anonymized. Non-Personal Information means any information, that on its own, cannot be used to identify you.
Non-Personal Information Collected: This refers to information that does not by itself identify a specific individual. We gather certain information about you based upon where you visit on our Site and what other websites may have directed you to us. This information, which is collected in a variety of different ways, is compiled and analyzed on both a personal and an aggregated basis. This information may include: whether you are a new or returning user of our Site; the date and time which you visited our Site; which portions of our Site you visit and the duration of your visit; the Website’s Uniform Resource Locator (“URL”) that points to the website you just came from; which URL you go to after visiting our Site; which web browser you are using, your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address; and your geographic location.
3. Anonymized Information
Please be aware that we me may collect and aggregate Personal Information from our Platform and may anonymize that information for our own internal purposes and to share with third parties including our marketing partners. All such anonymized information shall have all Personal Information removed and once such Personal Information has been anonymized, it cannot be traced back to you, the user.
4. Sharing and Use of Your Information
This section explains how Spotlight may share or use your Personal Information. You consent to our use of your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- CONTRACT ADMINISTRATION – We may use your Personal Information to negotiate, execute, renew and/or manage an agreement with you.
- ACCESS AND COMMUNICATIONS TO OUR PLATFORM AND SERVICES – We may use your Personal Information to (1) set-up and manage your Spotlight account; (2) interact with you through our Platform (e.g. software updates, Platform announcements, emails, etc.): and/or (3) manage and respond to your questions (e.g. technical, commercial, or administrative) or requests for maintenance and support.
- USE OF THE PLATFORM – We may use your Personal Information to (1) enable you to enjoy the use of, and easily navigate the Platform; and/or (2) better understand your needs and interests.
- SHARING WITH THIRD PARTIES – We may use your Personal Information to share with other users of the Platform. We may also share your information with service providers with whom we contract with such as contractors, vendors, web hosts, data providers and others so that we may provide you any services and allow you to access the Platform.
- ALLOWING DOWNLOADS FROM THE PLATFORM – We may use your Personal Information to allow you to download data or content from the Platform.
- TRAINING, BUSINESS, & IMPROVEMENTS – We may use your Personal Information to (1) train our employees or contractors to allow for a better Platform experience; (2) use for our own internal business purposes; and/or (3) improve the Platform.
- DIRECT MARKETING AND INQUIRIES – We may use your Personal Information to contact you for additional products and services that you may be interested in or to respond to an inquiry.
5. Retention of Personal Information
Spotlight will only retain your Personal Information for as long as required. We will keep your Personal Information:
- For any legally required duration.
- Until we no longer have a valid reason to keep or use your Personal Information. We retain the Personal Information we collect for so long as reasonably necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, to perform our contractual obligations, and pursuant to our internal policies.
- Until we receive a request to eliminate, delete, or modify any of your Personal Information stored with us, subject to our legal obligations.
6. Accessing and Editing Your Information
When using our Platform you may be able to access and edit some of your Personal Information via your Platform account. However, some portions of the Platform may not allow you to access or edit your Personal Information. If at any time, you have any questions or wish to review, change, delete, modify or edit any additional Personal Information collected by us, please contact us at Info@SpotlightCinemaNetworks.com.
7. Removal of Information
If you wish to have any of your Personal Information stored within the Spotlight Platform removed, please contact us at Info@SpotlightCinemaNetworks.com. Please be aware that removal requests are not processed instantaneously. There may be a reasonable delay in removing any Personal Information requested.
You may make a removal request by email at Info@SpotlightCinemaNetworks.com. If you require additional details regarding the deletion or retention of your Personal Information, please contact us. All removal or deletion requests are subject to Section 5 and subject to any applicable laws. Additionally, we will retain and use your Personal Information (even after a removal or deletion request), where required, so that we may fulfill our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. Some Personal Information may additionally be retained in our network backups.
9. Opting Out and Do Not Track
If you decide to provide us with your Personal Information, you agree that we may send you communications via text and email where you have consented. However, you may opt out of any communications and certain Personal Information submission where applicable. If you wish to opt out of certain communications or information collection, please do so via the relevant communication or by contacting us at Info@SpotlightCinemaNetworks.com.
We currently do not offer website functionality for you to opt out of any “do not track” signals or listings.
10. Third Parties
11. Security Measures
We make reasonable attempts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards in accordance with industry standards. However, as our Platform is hosted electronically we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information and you agree that we will not be liable for the security or privacy of your Personal Information. For this reason, we recommend that you use anti-virus software, robust passwords, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security and privacy threats.
12. Your California Privacy Rights
13. Age Compliance
We intend to fully comply with American and international laws respecting children’s privacy. Therefore, we do not collect or process any information for any persons under the age of 18. If you are under 18 you may not access the Platform.
14. Transfer of Your Information Internationally
If you are not a citizen of the United States please be aware that your Personal Information shall be transferred and processed in the United States. These data transfers are necessary to provide the Platform to you.
15. Merger and Acquisition
In the event that Spotlight is involved in a bankruptcy, merger, acquisition, reorganization or sale of assets, your Personal Information may be sold or transferred as part of that transaction. Please be aware that once the information is transferred your privacy rights may change.
17. Contacting Us
If you have any additional questions about our collection of your Personal Information or our privacy practices, please contact us at Info@SpotlightCinemaNetworks.com.